Sneak peak at Aubrey's Nursery and a project!


So I do have the majority of Aubrey's nursery done (I had a feeling I would deliver early..moms know!) But I did get a few more goodies from my shower so as soon as I put them up I will show you the final product!

But for now here are just a few snap shots!

The NICU had her name above her crib!!! I lOVE it :)

As you can tell I decided to go with Pink and White toile for the bedding and then decided to accent the room with chocolate brown....I LOVE how it turned out!



My MIL made this frame...hello can we say adorable!

Since it is a rental, we are limited on what we can do, I would have loved to have done chair railing and bead board but I still think it turned out great with just white walls!


Okay my little project that I have to brag about!

This is a bow holder I made her....I am so not crafty but I saw one similar to this on etsy for $50.00...now the sellers is professionally done and really does not compare to mine but since I had already spent an insane amount on bows I figured I could save a little moula and make one! Grand total for this $10.00 !

Really could the girl have any more bows.....YES!

Popular Posts