Preparing for Easter


What a day! We boiled and dyed eggs, cleaned house, went shopping and even had time to blog!!!


My mom had the day off for Good Friday so we decided to hit up TJ Maxx (my LOVE!!!, I even have my husband addicted to this store!) and then go grocery shopping together...it made it a little more bearable :)

I ended up getting some super cute outfits for the kids and a few sassy tassels for home.. I will have to post about the tassels as soon as I get curtains to hang them from lol! And you will see the super cute outfits on the kids tomorrow....they are wearing them for our Churches big Easter Egg Hunt!

After all our errands we came home and decorated eggs...Trey had a blast...so much that our hands and even kitchen counter are stained blue (hopefully just temporarily).

Such serious looks on their faces LOL!!


I also started on my tablescape for the Easter Lunch that is at my house this year.


I am sooooo excited to host a meal at my home again. At our last house, we lived so far away and just did not have the room to entertain. This new home finally gives us that opportunity (although we still don't have a dinning room table so we will all be eating around the house and on TV trays LOL!

Oh and I had to throw one in of cute baby girl after her bath!!!

Popular Posts